Dimensions





I remained in yesterday
You moved on
to a strange today

-x-

The curtains lived on the edges of the day
Silent and somber watching
As deadlines rushed in & went away

-x-

The cat dragged in something
Stinking, broken and bleeding
It was but yesterday’s dream

-x-

The splashes from a butterfly fell on my days
Golden were the ways
When I flew where I wanted to

-x-

There was struggle between the identities
Me was different everywhere
Twitter, fb, orkut, buzz all agreed at my strangeness

-x-

Hunger pangs attacking the tummy
Tummy punished
for all the secret obscenities
it contained

-x-

Pain is the most
random thing in the world.
It’s everywhere.

-x-

What was stress called
when people hadn’t coined that term?

-x-

The grammar of love is confusing
Even practice may not
make you perfect

-x-

One by one they leave me
no rhyme no reason
betraying hair on my head

-x-

Burden of holding up millions of
thoughts & counter thoughts
so long bow down my neck now

-x-

A writer needs to write
A doctor needs to practice
A lover only needs to dream

7 comments:

Tony said...

That was awesome! I hope you don't mind, but I like your writings. You are indeed a word-smith.

I hope you do not mind, but I featured you on my blog! I want more people to read your work.

P.S.
you have a new follower!

Tony.

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Dandalily said...

Wow these are amazing and
Your blog is wonderful

Sumi said...

amazing writing.. thts one quaint head, urs :)

Anonymous said...

Please see! Money as debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

project camelot magnetic motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM

Importante please pass forward

Sparkling said...

Totally awesome!
And at the same time so beautiful!

Btw, why is pain so random?

D writer said...

hey all tnx a lot...the appreciation means a lot...

@still...if only knew...why pain is so random...but it is